Saturday, January 31, 2009

Focused

Some deep concentration and a good look at the week ahead got me really productive today. I know I jammed one or two deadlines to the last minute, that has to happen... Though, I'm glad to say that other than getting those done, I think I'm ready to continue living out my semester knowing that my schedule won't be as disheveled as it was last semester.

I have been writing things down; things that would otherwise get me sidetracked during boring classes as they fall into the top margins of my notebook. The thoughts I make during class, I feel, actually become more innovative as I implement them. For years, I've written down stuff in my notebooks that I would never act upon, and therefore, I'd never come up with newer and better things for myself and projects such as for the growth of the Go Club. Yeah, I know Church is for praying and learning life lessons, but I think God has given me this good length of time to think of other things that matter to me most right now.

After a while now, I think I'm on my way to finding a new direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment