Thursday, January 22, 2009

Okay, but slightly down

So I don't know why today feels like it sucks. I was taking my second Social Psychology class today when the professor gave us a questionaire to fill out about different ideas. I can't really explain what it was, but I got most of it wrong (more than most people). I thought that it might be because I'm lying under false philosophies of life and am unable to take it for what it is. I get so stuck feeling so utterly depressed sometimes that I generalize that life just really sucks sometimes.

I was eating with some friends for dinner when I saw that one of my friends successfully hit on one of the girls at the table. At the same time, there wasn't much for me to show to this girl, so I felt jealous. My suite mate said coincidentally, "If you make fun of a girl, she'll like you more." I know it wasn't abuse, because both parties knew each were kidding. And even though I know there's a difference between an insult and a tease, I find that I can't tell the difference and find it hard to accept any form from friends and family.

Not even winning a game of poker could make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment