Friday, January 23, 2009

Home to See My Brother!

So, towards the afternoon, I thought I was going to have a bad day. I went to my Social Organizational Research Lab meeting and realized that it's only the first week and I'm way behind. I felt really bad for a time after that because I haven't been contributing. Though I felt a little better when the coordinator said I could do it during my office hours on Monday.

On a similar happier note, I was able to converse normally with my friends Becky, Richard and Sean from Japan's Rise to World Power during lunch today. However, these things are hit or miss because I either can socialize with Sean, or one and/or both of us will be quiet during the time. I find that difficult.

I got home to see my brother who's dropping by from Florida to do work up here. We watched some TV together and drank coffee. This time was decently okay. I was just also glad that my e-board members of the Rutgers Go Club are doing such a great job. I still have to pick a few up, but as things are getting more technical, I don't think it'll be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment