Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tired....

I find that I'm starting to get tired already, thought it's only the second week. I keep yawning and feeling like I should just go back to sleep rather than go to classes. At this point, I think I need 8 to 9 hours of sleep and some tea or coffee.

In other news, I think I'm more productive, but still lacking in places. Go Club was great yesterday, 20 members. Involvement Fair, study sessions with a friend, interesting classes. However, Research Lab is getting me fearful that I'm a bit too apprehensive to start anything.

The pickmeup that I get from working this way is seeing that the Go Club is doing well and that people are still interested in making it better. I'm not very much into receiving compliments, but that is something I have to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment