Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Recovered Breakdown

Today, I came to believe that I once again suffered an inability. I was not working hard enough to satisfy the needs of the e-board and budget for the Rutgers Go Club. I was bothered by the fact that sometimes I would find myself having trouble communicating with my e-board, often associating to my acts of stubbornness and inconsideration. A small thing I'm trying to resolve is trying to become more willing to follow ups with my e-board at important times and to keep pushing on even if the e-board doesn't facilitate so willingly at their end.

I was able to cool my mind during a Verse|One dance practice session. Even though the meeting was held at the same time as the Super Bowl, I didn't feel like it was a waste of time. I felt welcomed and I learned a lot. Though, to be slightly technical, I felt socially awkward at times. These are moments I usually remember much more that the general good feeling I would have most of the time.

It was definitely a fun time, and also, I was surprised to find out that I got such quick replies from my e-board after I got back from Verse|One. Someone's definitely on my side, and I'm definitely trying to take the time to evaluate these matters thoroughly. It's helped me become more open minded and insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment