Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Scheduling Conflicts

As Google Calendar and Microsoft Word have been my tools for scheduling my time, I have been busily trying to set time for all of my commitments. Listing ever commitment this semester: 5 3-credit classes, a 3 credit (10 hr/wk) research team, go club president, and a Verse|One dance crew member. After plotting everything, it seems that I can fit all in EXCEPT homework for FOUR of my classes (note: I have five classes).

What a bummer. That means I will have to sacrifice my weekends: No, I'm not going to neither the Catholic Students retreat, nor the Cantonese Club's trip to NY, nor any Asian Organization meetings, nor participating in the Barrio Fiesta play (even though I really wanted to).

Let's not spread ourselves too thin.

Son of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment